Saturday, February 14, 2009

One week out to Indy

One week out!
This time next week I'll be done with my first 5k. I've checked the weather for Indianapolis and it is going to be cold, but should be in the 20s at race time. I'll just bundle up!
This week I've already run 3.6, .9, 2.0. So, today I'm going to do hopefully 10.0 and then tomorrow take a day off. I've also done a cardio class and some weight training. Yesterday, during my two miles, I finally did one time around the retention pond running. I remember going around the pond with a friend last fall and not being able to get even 1/4 of the way around it running - so improvement is always good to see.
Only lost .4 lbs though in the last two weeks - so that is kind of discouraging. But, press on - right?
Any thoughts on how to lose weight while running? I've still got at least 14 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment