Thursday, November 5, 2009

Now thoughts...

Just wanted to post a few thoughts tonight:
1. I've been training again - run.intervaling.jogging.speed walking 2.4 - 3.6 miles most days of the week in order to get ready for a 5k in Lakeland after Thanksgiving. It is making me hungry. It is also making my legs stronger. And it is making me see how far I've come. I can do 2.4 - anyway I went - in 29-30 minutes. That is right on tap for a 36 minute 5k.
2. I already feel like I'm losing some of the toning from Jillian. I know that's crazy. My last day was Sunday, I did level 2 tonight. I've done kettlebells each night since. Probably just some water retention.
3. Comfort eating. Some people eat when they are sad - I eat when I want to be warm or comforted. Today - it was warm. I had been cold most of the afternoon so when I got home from work I just wanted food. So I had a little bit of everything it seemed. Why - no reason. No rational. I just kept rationalizing it for every reason under the sun. But, finally - I just stopped, prayed that I would quit eating, there was no reason, this was wrong. Thankful to the Holy Spirit for the cravings of comfort food to stop - immediately. Thank you promised Holy Spirit.
4. Sin is never ending. Just when I think I've got it beat - I don't. Pride comes before a fall.
5. Tomorrow is my November weigh in. I should have lost some more from October, but definitely not as much. It is slowing down. But that is ok. It is still going down. With traveling every weekend this month, Thanksgiving, eating out, and also good amount of working out - I don't know what December's weight is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment