Friday, April 17, 2009

Goals - Updated in Moleskin 4.17.09

I took some time today to write down some of my goals. I have a moleskin (love those things) for weight, how I feel each day, and my goals. So, I thought I would share the goals with you (for all who read it - which isn't very many). But this is a tangible way for me to stay on track.
Races:
Mini-Derby - 4.25.09 - 1/2 Marathon - less than 3 hours.
Through the Zoo - 5.9.09 - 5k - under 39 minutes
Berea Trail Run - 6.6.09 - 8k - 1.10
Joe Huber's - 6.13.09 - 10k - less than 1.19
Bluegrass 10 - 7.4.09 - Under whatever my Hubers time is...

These are more general goals:
Goal Weight by Erin's wedding (8.9.09) - 9 lbs to go!
1 diet coke or carbonated beverage per/week - right now I'm at about 3, so I need to cut those down.
Stop eating when full. This will do me good because some times I eat real fast and don't take time to think about why I am eating.
Memorize Scripture about food, my body, healthy living, etc.
Snack healthier - I don't need to consume processed foods.
Try new grains. Wheatberries, etc. I need to broaden my horizons when it comes to good-for-me grains.
More veggies - this will be much easier in the summer! :) Bring on the farmer's markets
Sale Produce/meat - even if it means trying new things or maybe eating a lot of the same things cooked in different ways - at least I'll be doing good on the checkbook!
Eat on small plates. I don't like big dinner plates - because I fill them up!
Toning - I do 200 weighted twists/punches each night. I need to keep that up - get that core and those arms in shape!
Body Fat - I need to get that in a good range and first need to get it tested. I've already put out an email regarding that.
Cholesterol. I'm having that checked in 10 days. See where it is. See what I need to do with it. If it is not in a healthy range, then make it there!

Ok - now to get to it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment