Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Update and one more summer race

Hello!
Well, just signed up for another 5k in late July in Pekin, IN. This race really combines two loves: running and missions. How cool is that. 100% of the profits is going to the above children's home in Zimbabwe.
Vegetarian eating is going good. I am liking it, but think I will need to get back to eating healthier proteins (meat: chicken, turkey) in September. Legumes and Lentils don't do a whole lot for me.
Kettlebells are good. I call mine Mr. Blue Bell (and because I like ice cream, and the kettlebell is blue).
Weight is staying below 165, but not working really hard at watching what I eat right now with traveling - it makes it harder. And going out. This is a lifestyle and I have to be able to live. I can't eat egg white omelettes every meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment